Cherokee County Probation Office have 10 attachments including Show_image.php?id=1147, Cherokee County Probation Office #2 Shaver Announces Re-election Bid For Cherokee County Sheriff, Jason Parker, The Cherokee County Misdemeanor Drug Court Programs, Providing A Service To Cherokee County Residents By Reducing Recidivism Of DUI And Drug Offenders, ., Probation Officers, Commissioner's Message, Cherokee County Probation Office Gallery #7 Danny Joe Seagers, YLC DEC 6, Sheriff Shaver Stated, “We Are Very Proud Of Dalton, And We're Excited To Add Him To Our Team.”, Cherokee County Probation Office #10 Cherokee County Peace Officers Memorial.. Below are the attachments:
Cherokee County Probation Office was posted on August 7, 2017 at 10:28 am. It is uploaded in the Office category. Cherokee County Probation Office is labelled with Cherokee County Probation Office, Cherokee, County, Probation, Office..Cherokee County Probation Office is one of many hottest materials and so are often used for the floor along with the Marble is also a volcanic stone formed by warmth and strain and so are available in different hues like dark colors, light dull and green as well as other colors, Now due to the toughness and toughness, jewel stone ceramic sort typically useful for kitchen floors, surfaces and floor resources and in addition developing a living room.
Needless to say you realize lots of these types of granite and it has become a new tendency on earth of house not to mention you're baffled in selecting a layout, in setting up a home, you should consider the right shade for your walls of your home. Although it isn't unusual to likewise have a basic shade for example white coloring to paint the surfaces of your home, shade gray house usually picked while the base coloring is prominent.
Interpretation of Cherokee County Probation Office
CherokeeCher•o•kee (cher′ə kē′, cher′ə kē′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -kees, (esp. collectively) -kee for 1.
- a member of an important tribe of North American Indians whose first known center was in the southern Alleghenies and who presently live in North Carolina and Oklahoma.
- the Iroquoian language of the Cherokee, written since 1822 in a syllabic script invented for the language by Sequoya.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Probationpro•ba•tion (prō bā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of testing.
- the testing or trial of a person's conduct, character, qualifications, or the like.
- the state or period of such testing or trial.
- a method of dealing with offenders, esp. young persons guilty of minor crimes or first offenses, by allowing them to go at large under supervision of a probation officer.
- the state of having been conditionally released.
- a trial period or condition of students in certain educational institutions who are being permitted to redeem failures, misconduct, etc.
- the testing or trial of a candidate for membership in a religious body or order, for holy orders, etc.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.