Cedar Crest Nursing Home have 6 attachments including Cedar Crest LO IMG_1493.jpg, Home » Contact, Cedar Crest Nursing Home #3 Skilled Team Of Experienced Rehabilitation Therapists, Close ., Exceptional Cedar Crest Nursing Home #5 Pinterest, Superior Cedar Crest Nursing Home Great Ideas #6 To Cedar Crest Retirement Community. Here are the pictures:
Cedar Crest Nursing Home was posted on January 26, 2018 at 5:59 am. It is uploaded at the Home category. Cedar Crest Nursing Home is labelled with Cedar Crest Nursing Home, Cedar, Crest, Nursing, Home..Your Cedar Crest Nursing Home will add your residence and genuine importance should you renovate it, together with the backyard and include the inner rectangular recording type. Another best thing after the home in terms of incorporating sales and value capability could be the toilet. Persons really focus on the toilet when seeing the house since this is one place where you can close the doorway you'll visit everyday unlike the extra bedroom.
Consider motivation from your areas you visit whenever choosing your Cedar Crest Nursing Home. After that you can have of what you need once you get trials online or whenever you go-to showrooms an idea. Perhaps you 've witnessed family tiles or buddies and like them. Perhaps in a hotel, cafe or health and fitness center. When you yourself have a camera capturing along with your telephone may help the specialists to match what you would like.
You should contemplate whether you are designing for that longterm since variations and the bigger shades maybe out of fashion and also you must enhance again shortly. You need to consider getting more people, also should you transfer instantly then.
Essence of Cedar Crest Nursing Home
Cedarce•dar (sē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several Old World, coniferous trees of the genus Cedrus, having wide, spreading branches. Cf. cedar of Lebanon.
- any of various junipers, as the red cedar, Juniperus virginiana, of the cypress family, having reddish-brown bark and dark-blue, berrylike fruit.
- any of various other coniferous trees. Cf. incense cedar, white cedar.
- any of several trees belonging to the genus Cedrela, of the mahogany family, as the Spanish cedar.
- Also called cedarwood. the fragrant wood of any of these trees, used in furniture and as a moth repellent.
Crestcrest (krest),USA pronunciation n.
- the highest part of a hill or mountain range;
- the head or top of anything.
- a ridge or ridgelike formation.
- the foamy top of a wave.
- the point of highest flood, as of a river.
- the highest point or level;
- a tuft or other natural growth on the top of the head of an animal, as the comb of a rooster.
- anything resembling or suggesting such a tuft.
- the ridge of the neck of a horse, dog, etc.
- the mane growing from this ridge.
- an ornament or heraldic device surmounting a helmet.
- a helmet.
- a ridge running from front to back along the top of a helmet;
- a figure borne above the escutcheon in an achievement of arms, either on a helmet or by itself as a distinguishing device. See illus. under coat of arms.
- a ridge, esp. on a bone.
- a ridge or other prominence on any part of the body of an animal.
- a cresting.
- [Mach.](in a screw or other threaded object) the ridge or surface farthest from the body of the object and defined by the flanks of the thread. Cf. root (def. 14a).
- to furnish with a crest.
- to serve as a crest for;
crown or top.
- to reach the crest or summit of (a hill, mountain, etc.).
- to form or rise to a crest, as a wave or river.
- to reach the crest or highest level: Interest in the project has crested.
Nursingnurse (nûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., nursed, nurs•ing.
- a person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick or infirm. Cf. nurse-midwife, nurse-practitioner, physician's assistant, practical nurse, registered nurse.
- a woman who has the general care of a child or children;
- a woman employed to suckle an infant;
- any fostering agency or influence.
- [Entomol.]a worker that attends the young in a colony of social insects.
- [Billiards.]the act of maintaining the position of billiard balls in preparation for a carom.
- to tend or minister to in sickness, infirmity, etc.
- to try to cure (an ailment) by taking care of oneself: to nurse a cold.
- to look after carefully so as to promote growth, development, etc.;
cherish: to nurse one's meager talents.
- to treat or handle with adroit care in order to further one's own interests: to nurse one's nest egg.
- to use, consume, or dispense very slowly or carefully: He nursed the one drink all evening.
- to keep steadily in mind or memory: He nursed a grudge against me all the rest of his life.
- to suckle (an infant).
- to feed and tend in infancy.
- to bring up, train, or nurture.
- to clasp or handle carefully or fondly: to nurse a plate of food on one's lap.
- [Billiards.]to maintain the position of (billiard balls) for a series of caroms.
- to suckle a child, esp. one's own.
- (of a child) to suckle: The child did not nurse after he was three months old.
- to act as nurse;
tend the sick or infirm.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.